I loooooove make up. I must have got it from my mum who also shares my love of all things cosmetic! We are forever discussing and swapping new products.
My obsession isn't helped by the fact I work practically next door to a Space NK, where you'll find me on my lunch hour walking around in beauty heaven!
Although I love snapping up new products and trying them out, I also have my firm favourites that I can't help but buy over and over again. Here are my top 5 everyday products...
1. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Fluide Foundation - in colour Beige 40. I've been using this foundation for years and it's my absolute favourite. It's lightweight and gives a flawless finish.
2. By Terry Touche Veloutee - in colour 3 Beige. I ADORE this brand. It was launched by Terry de Gunzburg in 1998 after 15 years as Yves St Laurent’s makeup designer. The original Touche Eclat, but 10 times better. I have extremely dry skin and this is one of the only concealers I've found that gives full coverage on my dark circles without giving that dry look to my skin. I also must add that I bought this in January, so 8 months ago, I use it every single morning and it's still going!!
3. NARS bronzer in Laguna. This is another product I've used religiously for years. I use it under my cheekbones, on my temples, across my forehead and down my nose for a healthy bronzed finish.
4. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara - I like to try new mascaras so I started using this one back in April when it was first released and I find that it really curls my lashes.
5. Benefit Hello Flawless Powder - Another product of mine which I buy again and again and again. I use it lightly over my foundation and I feel it gives me a lovely flawless finish.
I'm looking for a new Mascara to try, but there are so many out there to choose from! What mascara would you recommend??